These drivers for the HDOS and CP/M operating systems may be used on H/Z-89/90 and H/Z-100 computers. Source code is included, with object / executables where applicable. These drivers are good examples of how very small, efficient code can be incredibly powerful.
- PC89LINK v 2.01. Miscellaneous bits, HDOS and CP/M source code in C, missing .ABS and .COM files but with .EXE’s for MS-DOS and Z-DOS.
- Runs the printer with standard [serial or parallel] cable, no special wiring or soldering, just set the switches.
- Controls all printer functions from any text file or your keyboard.
- Special code for long lines, overstrike, underlining, super and subscripts.
- HDOS SET options displayed with the HELP command.
- HDOS version has LP0: -> LPr: programmable initialization sequences.
- Assembly switches for serial and parallel interfaces: H/Z-89, H8-4, H8-5 serial; FBE, TRUDATA, H8-2 parallel; or add your own.
- Full source code included; change as desired.
- Full documentation included on disk.
- HDOS, CP/M 2.2.02 ,CP/M 2.2.03 versions.
- [Originally] $20.00 postpaid.
UPC (Universal Printer Character) Driver
- Easy to use 8×10 character generator to design your own set of 128 characters.
- Normal and inverse printing of all characters.
- H/Z-19 character set supplied. You can start with this set and generate any language or special graphics you desire in the 8×10 matrix.
- All characters can be printed from keyboard or text file.
- Supports ESC p, q, F, and G; not ESC Y.
- Produces 60 or 120 characters, 480/960 dots, per line.
- Excellent for forms and special effects.
- [Originally] $25.00 postpaid. HDOS, CP/M versions.
Other Heathkit Resources